This version in effect since September 23, 2003
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Web Site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages accessed and information viewed., and the materials you post to or download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies - The Web Site uses "cookies", a technology that installs information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to track your activity at the Web Site in order to respond to your needs, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience.
Advertisements displayed on the Web Site may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third party advertising companies, and ROCS does not have any control over, or any responsibility or liability for, the cookies or other technologies used in the advertisements or for the use and disclosure of information collected through advertisement cookies.
You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access or use certain Web Site features.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
4. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide your résumé, curriculum vitae or other personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number) and information regarding any ROCS customer or other person you represent, for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Web Site, using ROCS's employment-related services, carrying out transactions, or facilitating your use of the Web Site. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to use the Web Site.
5. Use of Your Personal Information - ROCS may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your communications, to process transactions and charge for services, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site, and as otherwise permitted by law. ROCS may develop a confidential user profile for you, which will be used to facilitate your use of the Web Site. Additionally, ROCS may keep a record of all communications with you.
6. Emails from ROCS - If you contact ROCS or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive email from ROCS, then ROCS may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about ROCS and other matters (including third party products or services) it believes will interest you. At any time you may ask ROCS to stop sending you email and other information by contacting webmaster@ROCStemps.com. Also, each email ROCS sends to you will tell you how to decline further email. From time to time, ROCS may also send you email containing important information regarding the Web Site, which you may not opt out of receiving.
7. Tracking Information - ROCS may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics and the use of the Web Site, and then provide those reports to others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. ROCS also may link tracking information with Web Site users' personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - ROCS may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Authorizing Persons - If your access to certain areas of the Web Site has been authorized by a ROCS customer or other person, ROCS may provide your personal information to that authorizing person. ROCS has no control over authorizing persons' use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person who has authorized your use of the Web Site, you may not use the Web Site.
(ii) Disclosure to Affiliates - ROCS may provide your personal information to its affiliated businesses for employment-related purposes or for use in connection with matters relating to your use of the Web Site. ROCS has no control over its affiliated businesses' use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to certain or any affiliated businesses, you may not use the Web Site.
(iii) Disclosure to Suppliers, Prospective Employers, and Other Third Parties - ROCS may provide your personal information to suppliers, prospective employers, and third parties for employment-related purposes or for use in connection with matters relating to your use of the Web Site. ROCS has no control over these third parties' use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to certain or any third parties, you may not use the Web Site.
(iv) Disclosure in Business Transfers - ROCS may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, ROCS may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you do not wish ROCS to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, you may not use the Web Site.
(v) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - ROCS may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where ROCS has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to their legal counsel.
9. Location of Information - ROCS will store and process your personal information in Fairfax, VA, U.S.A., or, from time to time, in other locations that ROCS decides are necessary or convenient in order to provide you with efficient and effective service.
10. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, ROCS employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and ROCS cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
11. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about ROCS's collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting ROCS at webmaster@Rocsstaffing.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help ROCS maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying ROCS of any changes to your personal information.
12. Web Site Use Agreement - The Web Site Use Agreement governing your use of the Web Site (which may be viewed by clicking here) contains important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting or excluding the liability of ROCS and others for your use of the Web Site and the use of your user name and password, and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the Web Site. Each of those provisions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this Policy and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this Policy.
13. Former Users - If you stop using the Web Site or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated, ROCS may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time.
14. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. ROCS has no responsibility, liability for, or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of those other Web sites and Internet resources to understand how they collect and use information.
16. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected regarding the particular contest or promotion.
17. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact ROCS at email@example.com.