Job Summary for Accountant:
You will report to the CFO and Perform Accounts Receivable tasks for multiple companies, along with accounting reports and reconciliations, Reconcile and file sales tax forms
Why you want to work here:
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level accountant who's looking for more responsibilities and looking for a great work-life balance and great benefits. You will be reporting to the CFO and have another senior member help with training.
- Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance
- PTO, 37.5 work weeks
- Teamwork environment
- On-going training available
- Opportunity for growth
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Accountant:
- Perform Accounts Receivable:
- Posting of check and credit card payments in QB & databases
- Sending receipts and statements
- Answering phone calls and questions
- Collection calls
- Maintaining Vendor Portals
- Issue and Bill for 609 and IAS vouchers
- Prepare data for monthly tax reconciliation and file reports
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Process refunds and reconcile cash
Qualifications for Accountant:
- Accounting degree
- Minimum of two years of working accounting experience
- Nice to have experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Accounts Receivable functions.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and to handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required.
About the organization:
We are a medium-sized association with a small team in the Finance and Accounting Department. We have a great work-life balance and wonderful benefits.
Keywords: A/R, A/P, Accountant, Staff Accountant, Quickbooks, Excel, Finance