Setting and Achieving Goals with Lee Kaiser
In this episode of "Leaving the Nest," I sit down with Lee Kaiser to delve into the transformational power of goal-setting for personal and professional growth.
Throughout the episode, Lee imparts his valuable insights on the correlation between self-confidence, risk-taking, and his secrets for turning resolutions into daily routines that help you build lasting habits for success.
Plus, Lee shares his advice for those just "Leaving the Nest." Listen in for a blend of wisdom, positivity, and actionable advice for those embarking on their journey of setting and achieving meaningful goals.
Thanks again for listening to "Leaving The Nest." I hope you enjoy my conversation with Lee! Please leave us a review wherever you are listening and share this episode with others you know who are just "Leaving the Nest."
- Lee Kaiser, father of three with 31 years in education, brings diverse experience as a teacher, counselor, coach, and involvement in educational associations.
- Lee shares his secrets for turning resolutions into daily routines to foster lasting habits for success.
- The vital importance of reflecting on both successes and failures to create a blueprint for continuous improvement.
- How visual reminders help you maintain focus and make better choices.
- An introduction to the SMART goal framework for practical goal setting.
- Lee's advice for recent students and recent college grads emphasizing self-belief and risk-taking.
Thanks again for listening to Leaving the Nest. To find your next job, visit us at ROCS Grad Staffing. If you are a business in need of help staffing entry-level positions in your office, please reach out to Kathleen directly at Kathleen@rocsjobs.com. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please call Kathleen at 703-579-6677.
Connect with Kathleen: