Why You Want To Work Here:
We are the oldest patriotic youth organization in our country. Membership is open to descendants of patriots of the American Revolution.
The Association Administrator is responsible for executing the day-to-day operation of the organization's headquarters at the direction of the Senior National President.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Coordinate the deliverables of a three-person HQ staff to support the activities of the organization's mission.
- Empower and mentor HQ colleagues to successfully execute their functional roles and encourage process improvement for organizational stakeholders.
- Manage the operational logistics of the HQ activities, including staff time recording, functional project management, and prioritizing objectives for business planning.
- Collaborate with the volunteer HQ Committee to establish standard policies and procedures for HQ operations and then monitor/report on those procedures.
- Serve as liaison to DAR building contact with C.A.R. office.
- Triage any challenges arising in or coming to HQ and liaise with the Senior National President or Personnel Committee.
- Serve as staff chairperson as needed
Requirements of the Office Manager:
- 3-5 years of related office experience
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects
- Leadership experience at a nonprofit/membership association is a plus.
- Facilities understanding
- Professional and courteous communicator
- Proficient in MS Word, Google Docs, Excel, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meetings. Database management with iMIS platform is a plus.
- Self-motivated to drive for results, with strong organizational and planning skills.
$60-65k + benefits
Washington, DC (in-person)