We are a sophisticated and busy financial advisory practice located in Fairfax, VA, that strives to provide our clients with well-informed, thoughtful, intelligent advice while developing close, personal relationships with each of them. We are a small office in which we respect and care about our team as much as we do our clients. We maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and intellectual rigor, and are constantly striving to improve the advice and service we provide to our clients.
Responsibilities & Activities for Client Service Associate:
- Answering incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Scheduling and confirming client meetings, follow-up calls, and other client interactions.
- Responding to incoming emails from clients in a timely and amicable manner
- Learn, maintain, and generate administrative requirements and paperwork necessary for client relationships.
- Creating account opening and maintenance paperwork and following up on its return.
- Maintain investment account paperwork
- Prepare transactions and cashiering paperwork: handling cash distributions and contributions.
- Review, enter and maintain client financial data across various software systems (i.e. RedTail, Addepar, eMoney, Albridge)
- Follow through with all administrative functions such that new accounts and transactions are executed properly, timely and accurately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extraordinary client service orientation and friendly, flexible attitude
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter and independent thinker and problem solver
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Interest and curiosity in financial planning and advising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- CFP® or CFP® candidate favored
$50-60k + Benefits