You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to best present, package, and disseminate our organization's content. Overseeing news articles, webinars, executive videos, blogs, events, sponsored content, and more. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, candidate with a passion for storytelling and optimizing content.
Job responsibilities for Content Strategist:
- Create and maintain a blog to promote all content.
- Work with the editorial team to ensure content uses keywords to improve SEO and CLR.
- Work with the events teams to ensure visibility for content products.
- Work with staff and social media manager to optimize content distribution on social media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the enterprise and with chapter leadership/contacts to facilitate the distribution of content using a wide range of channels.
- Own delivering on complex projects on tight deadlines.
Job qualifications for Content Strategist:
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong portfolio emphasizing work for the web, apps, and communications.
- Demonstrate project management experience.
- Strong written communication skills
Content StrategistFairfax, VA
Full-Time + Great Benefits