Why You Want to Work Here:
For over 40 years we have been a leading authority in providing comprehensive insurance products, risk management services, integrated benefits administration and relevant technology solutions. Our experience over the last four decades has solidified us as one of the nation’s largest independent insurance brokerage firms, specializing in senior housing and long- term care facilities.
Responsibilities of Account Relationship Manager
- Help grow our customer base by learning, understanding, and ultimately marketing our services to all size customers
- Provide ongoing relationship management to our partners.
- Help retain and grow our client base for all market segments.
- Grow the client base,
- Develop a mentor and mentee relationship
- Attend and engage in meetings,
- Increase knowledge of products, legislation, competition and technology
- Understand, utilize and maintain Salesforce with high level of proficiency
- Engage and support the small and mid-market account management processes
- Serve as the liaison for transitioning new business, ensuring successful account implementation, and supporting employer group accounts with ongoing tasks.
Qualifications for Account Relationship Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in client or account management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, and ability to train team members.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service to every internal and external customer, including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- Paid time off
- Sick Time
- Room for Growth