Why you want to work here:
Interested in becoming a manager in the construction field? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to see the job through? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- On the job training with an awesome opportunity for growth
- Great health insurance (vision, dental, health) 401K
- Celebrate almost every National "Insert fun item here". Ex. Donut Day, Admin day, breakfast day, etc.
- Team-oriented environment,
- A diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates individuals
- Challenging and adaptive setting that encourages problem solving
Responsibilities for Project Coordinator (Construction):
- Support the managers with the team and making sure everything is up and running
- Inspect the job site for quality of work
- Work with the teams on priorities and deadlines for the job
- Deliver materials to the job sites
- Read blueprints
- Interact with the foreman and other partners
- Increased training and responsibilities to come as trainee advances in the program.
Qualifications for Project Coordinator (Construction):
- Bachelor's Degree or some college
- Requires valid driver's license.
- Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools.
- Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn.
- Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.).
- Good communication skills
About the company:
We are a medium sized electrical contractor that works with the large home builders throughout the Northern VA area. We have a great company culture and family friendly environment.
Project Coordinator (Construction)
$35-40K + Benefits