About the Role:
The Software Client Success Coordinator (Higher Education) is responsible for managing client expectations and experiences as they relate to the applicable services and for serving as a subject matter expert to both internal and external clients. In an effort to ensure positive experiences for all clients, the Coordinator will work closely with new clients and provide ongoing support to existing clients, promoting best practices so that clients can utilize and maximize the value of the services. The Coordinator will regularly engage with clients and manage escalated issues, creating client-specific solutions for unique challenges, as appropriate. The Coordinator will resolve audit and compliance-related concerns and address accounts that do not meet compliance standards. The Coordinator will also help to ensure service efficiencies and team success by assessing current processes, identifying and proposing improvements, and performing testing of new enhancements.
Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous business-to-business customer service experience, an interest in learning new technology, and wants to work for a mission-driven organization! We are a leading provider of higher educational reporting, data exchange, verification, and research services. We have a great internal culture, and this position would allow for a motivated recent grad to gain valuable experience in the nonprofit and educational services field. You would be working with a team of professionals to provide support to clients around the nation.
Software Client Success Coordinator Duties:
- Work directly with customers to implement software remotely, using tools such as Webex and project collaboration tools like Basecamp, by managing scope, training, timeline, and the client relationship.
- Coach clients on file formatting, administration, reporting and submission of files.
- Build profiles, document progress, and provide administrative support.
- Educate clients on best practices, to maximize the value of the services.
- Apply data literacy to provide customer centric solutions.
- Drive project timelines to ensure on-time activation of services.
- Provide light project management and functional direction.
- Create, maintain, and update implementation documentation.
- Provide customer feedback and enhancement requests to product management and participate in operational product forums.
- Follow and refine best practices to ensure alignment between product, relationship management and operations about service implementations.
- Document project milestones and communication in Salesforce.
- Plan, manage, and communicate the progress of the implementation, both internally and externally.
- Manage client touchpoint frequency, training, and testing to ensure a complete and comprehensive onboarding experience.
- Demonstrate openness to new perspectives and ideas.
- Build trust with internal and external stakeholders by demonstrating consistency between words and actions.
- Position may be required to perform other duties as required.
Qualifications for Software Client Success Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, including through military service will be considered.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in customer service or client management in a business-to-business environment strongly preferred.
- Competency working with WebEx, and project collaboration tools such as basecamp.
- Exceptional customer focus, with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers with competing priorities.
- Proficiency with computer skills (e.g., for database, web applications, and email).
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite (with a focus on Outlook and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking, and active listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively on teams.
- Identify problems and provide successful resolutions.
- Adapt to changing priorities and procedures and remain poised under pressure.
- Live within a commutable distance to Herndon, Virginia.
Additional Desired Requirements:
- Bilingual (Spanish).
- Experience with the student loan industry, higher education industry, and/or web order management.
Herndon, VA (Remote / Hybrid)
$45-50K + Generous Benefits