We are looking for a customer-oriented, self-motivated, and eager candidate to join our team! Our ideal candidate will hold a Certified Technology Specialist and be local to the Washington, DC area to take responsibility for AV Technical functions. If you're looking to get your foot in the door with a highly respected organization and take the next step in your career we'd love to speak with you.
- Register/Upload/Introduce data entry into the scheduling systems; nationwide reach
- Demonstrations/Presentations to the Stakeholders, Division Heads, etc. when required.
- Add Users (beta) data and provide necessary Trainings/Demonstrations, in person or virtual
- Keep populating the System with all pending Employees (not just the Users) along with their contact details, till everyone from the Database of large set of employees is included. Necessary coordination required with other divisions to obtain information.
- Provide necessary trainings to Employees on how to use the Scheduling System on the website.
- Generate Reports (periodic and on-demand).
- Coordinate with OCIO on any software upgrades and any other network issues.
- Coordinate with EMS Support Team for any troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Team player, good analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail
- Adhere to Corporate Policies
- Associate/BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field preferred
- Active CTS required
- Proven experience (or internships) as an AV tech or Event Manager
- Strong knowledge of audiovisual equipment, systems, and protocols.
- Proficiency in operating AV software and control systems.
- Familiarity with video conferencing and streaming technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.