Youth Resource Coordinator in Arlington, VA
Gain valuable experience within the nonprofit sector in a professional office environment. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate desiring to positively impact others.
About the Company:
- Mission-oriented non-profit where you contribute to a common good
- Learn basics of government contracting and connection to non-profit organizations
- Welcoming and collaborative work experience with occasional company lunches
- Young and vibrant work environment
- Trusting and easy-going management
Job Qualifications for Youth Resource Coordinator:
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Excellent customer service skills, prior office experience
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
- Conflict resolution skills.
Position Duties and Responsibilities for Youth Resource Coordinator:
- Serve as liaison for parents, provide exceptional customer service support in navigating fee assistance program policies and procedures.
- Update client information and data into automated database system.
- Coordinate and monitor resolution to concerns from parents regarding fee assistance program.
- Maintain respectful, professional working relationship with military families.
- Maintain high-ethical standards including maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Assist with special projects and other functions as needed to accomplish company objectives.