Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the staff liaison for multiple committees
- Manage the association’s existing certification programs including grading exams, creating results analysis for test taskers and developing and maintaining certification data for pass-fail and other trends.
- Oversee all certification customer service issues including phone and email inquiries relating to certification.
- Oversee the development, maintenance and implementation of certification program policies, procedures and processes including exam registration, test taking requirements, computer-based exam set-up and certification renewals
- Review and identify current procedures to see if any issues should be improved,
- Manage content on certification website pages working with the communications department staff.
- Lead all current and any new certification programs development
- Develop monthly certification marketing eblasts and work with the communications department staff to ensure successful creation and delivery.
- Manage the certification renewal program including annual audits and overall candidate issues.
- Assist the professional development director to help prepare certification board packets.
Minimum Qualifications for Certification Manager:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in certification, education or events program implementation.
- Experience with certification platforms and/or learning management systems, Microsoft Office and databases.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Self-motivated with solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of iMIS, RiSE, HTML, Webassessor and/or Articulate is a plus.
- Excellent health and dental programs.
- 401(k) plan and FSA after one year of service.
- Convenient location, shuttle to and from Dunn Loring-Merrifield metro,
- free parking,
- small office atmosphere.
- Remote work opportunities
- Room for growth
- Travel opportunities