Why You Want to Work Here:
A rapidly growing Plastic Surgery Practice and Wellness Center are searching for a Front Desk Coordinator. Our team of Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Aesthetician are looking for an energetic, organized and all around awesome person to join our team. We are looking for someone to assist at the front desk and scheduling operations of the practice while providing a warm and inviting environment.
Duties of Medical Front Desk / Administrative Assistant:
Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling appointments
- Greeting visitors
- Checking patients in and out for appointments
- Calendar management
- Other administrative duties typical of a medical and spa practice.
Requirements for Medical Front Desk / Administrative Assistant:
- Currently pursuing or completed Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and proficient in MS Office, and social media platforms
- Confident interactive with patients over the phone
- Friendly, energetic warm, and welcoming demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, creative, and able to think outside the box
40 hours per week (Four 10 hour days)
Includes some Saturdays
Practice open from 8:00am-8:00pm.