Why you want to work here:
We are a recognized leader in youth opportunity programs. Our intensive hands-on approach helps young adults with disabilities find meaningful jobs during and after they complete high school. We match youth with businesses seeking capable entry-level workers and provide the training, mentoring, and long-term support they need to thrive.
Job Overview for Senior Administrative Assistant:
The role will provide proactive administrative and project management support to Headquarters staff and to partner with site assistants within the organization to ensure smooth operations. The position reports to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities for Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Manage calendars for the Executive Director and Managing Director of Operations. This involves scheduling meetings, processing meeting invitations received, and networking with contacts, funders and the Bridges Directors and/or site assistants to finalize meeting arrangements.
- Make travel arrangements for the Bridges Executive Director. This includes preparation of transportation, hotel, and car rental arrangements.
- Order office supplies as requested.
- Process expense reports for the Executive Director and Managing Director of Operations.
- Manage Outlook contacts for the Executive Director and Managing Director of Operations.
- Check daily the Executive Director and Managing Director of Operations’ Outlook inbox to call attention to time sensitive messages received; and clear the junk folder by deleting marketing emails or moving to inbox misrouted correspondence.
- Provide clerical support to Bridges’ Headquarters Leadership Team, as needed. This may involve purchasing gift cards for special projects, filling out forms, and enrolling staff to attend forums or participate in training.
- Attend virtual Bridges Leadership Meeting monthly to prepare, distribute, and file minutes. May prepare minutes for other meetings organized by HQ Leadership members, as well.
- Prepare or update documents and correspondence (such as agendas, thank you notes, organizational charts, training schedules, listings, etc.) as needed.
- Perform data input in Salesforce, may prepare bi-weekly reports for the Managing Director of Operations, Director of Grants and Project Development, or for the Executive Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Managing Director of Operations.
Qualifications for Senior Administrative Assistant:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting executives.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Salesforce data entry and CANVA design tool helpful.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Hybrid / Onsite
$55-65K + Benefits