This is a great opportunity to join a growing association that supports the agricultural industry. We pay 100% for health insurance, have great PTO, offer a hybrid work model. You will have the ability to grow within our organization and make a strong impact in our educational program efforts!
Responsibilities of Education Manager:
- Manage the association’s existing educational programming content and schedule.
- Execute any new developments in education including helping with identifying topics, soliciting and coordinating presenters, working with the communications department to promote all programs, implementing and analyzing course evaluations, handling all billing issues and all other logistics.
- Maintain and analyze education program/products sales and attendance reports to determine the future direction and new opportunities of education programs.
- Act as the staff liaison for multiple committees
- Working with the communications department staff, develop content of monthly education marketing emails
- Work with instructors, overseeing their qualifications, teaching preferences and ability to follow procedures.
- Oversee book orders and monthly book inventory.
- Maintain and analyze education data including book and class sales and course feedback.
- Oversee all certification customer service issues including phone and email inquiries relating to education. This includes managing the duties of the professional development coordinator as it relates to education.
- Drive and manage content on education website pages working with the communications department staff.
- Manage outreach efforts to affiliate member organizations to sponsor education courses and to receive continuing education units.
Qualifications for Education Manager:
- Completed bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in education or events program implementation.
- Experience with learning management systems and/or certification platforms, Microsoft Office, and databases.
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Self-motivated with solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to travel one week per year
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of iMIS, RiSE, HTML, Webassessor and/or Articulate is a plus.
- Excellent health and dental programs.
- 401(k) plan and FSA after one year of service.
- Convenient location, shuttle to and from Dunn Loring-Merrifield metro,
- free parking,
- small office atmosphere.
- Remote work opportunities
- Room for growth
- Travel opportunities