Why You Want To Work Here:
We are a campaign finance and consulting firm that specializes in providing a full range of financial services for federal campaigns, political action committees (PACs), and party committees. We redefine the way campaigns manage their operations, making them more efficient and professional. This position will allow you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the political consulting world and contribute to the success of various campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Financial Compliance Associate:
- Responsible for logging incoming packages of political contributions into our internal productivity platform
- Making bank deposits of cash and check contributions
- Processing online contributions utilizing multiple processing portals
- Entering financial data into multiple databases for budgeting and donor tracking
- Facilitating daily disbursements on behalf of our clients
- Supporting our staff with various research projects and time-sensitive assignments.
- The position is designed to foster upward growth and long-term development. Therefore, additional responsibilities and professional opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
Requirements of the Financial Compliance Associate:
- 4-year degree in political science, economics, government, financial accounting, or any related field that demonstrates ability to perform professional responsibilities with proficiency
- Strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Experience in excel, database management, or accounting software is preferred
- General interest in politics
- Ability to work in a team environment and with a high degree of autonomy, taking initiative and being proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable utlizing new technologies
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 15 days of Paid Time Off Annually
Financial Compliance Associate
Bethesda, MD (Onsite)