This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous administrative experience looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a quick learner and energetic representative to assist with answering phones, greeting visitors, interacting with vendors and much more! You will work to build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations. We are a fast-growing property management company and are excited to add to our team!
- Answer incoming calls & route to appropriate employees
- Sign for deliveries & ensure they are routed to appropriate employees
- Prepare FedEx online shipping requests & confirm appropriate chargeback details
- Assist Facilities Manager with tasks as needed and provide back up when required
- Facility requests (ie: blown lightbulbs, bathroom issues, heating/cooling, cleaning requests)
- Assist with preparing & allocating space for new tenants
- Solve issues presented by tenants, guests vendors, and suppliers in a manner so that both the organizational objectives are met, as well as the individuals feel they were served appropriately.
- Keep difficult situations from escalating.
- Accept delivery packages, document receipt of packages in log book, and notify the resident (recipient) of delivery
- Prepare maintenance work orders as requested by residents and staff
- Give a high standard of quality of service and courtesy
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), a plus to include Lync and Skype for Business
- Professional attire
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail - can communicate with all levels
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Room for Advancement
- Company Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development