Why You Want to Work Here:
Our client is a Real Estate Investment Trust that has an extensive commercial property portfolio. They have great benefits and a great career path for individuals who want to work in the real estate industry.
Provide support services to property management and field personnel including telephone support; invoice processing and monitoring; word processing; maintaining system of contractor and tenant information; contract document preparation and monitoring; coordinating tenant request for services; and maintaining filing system. Provide administrative and contract support for the Development Team as needed. Assist Property Managers with tenant move in/move out and general administrative support at the cornerstone office. Facilitate communication between internal contacts, insurers, vendors, and tenants.
- Tenant Relations
- Provide customer service to tenants by receiving tenant calls and coordinating requests for services.
- Follow up with tenants to ensure satisfaction with completed work order requests and/or provide conference service coordination.
- Provides emergency and safety information to tenants.
- Coordinate the scheduling of evacuation drills, etc. Prepare proposals and invoices for additional services and utilities.
- Coordinate with Property Manager and vendor to plan tenant events.
- Coordinate security access information requests and emergency contacts lists.
- Activate/deactivate property access cards.
- Monitor and accurately codes invoices in the accounting system in a timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Create reports as requested.
- Assist with processing, coding, scanning, and tracking invoices/ requisitions for review and approval for property operations and construction/design services.
- Service Contracts
- Coordinate service contracts and monitor current contracts to ensure that proper insurance and waiver of lien forms are intact.
- Create change orders accordingly.
- Maintain tickler file for service contract expirations.
- Maintain up-to-date approved service contract list.
- Submit insurance claims to company.
- Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support for Property Managers and field personnel, including (but not limited to): preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, purchase order requests for bids and operating procedures as needed, screening and directing communications, creating correspondence, maintaining filing system, scheduling meetings, mailing overnight packages, and maintaining office calendar. • Assist in ordering uniforms and provides technology support.
- Order office supplies and plans office events.
- Maintain office equipment and equipment service agreements.
- Administer the automated work order system and train new engineers on using the software as necessary.
- Prepare various documents for operations to include claim submissions, incident reports, tenant handbooks, emergency contact lists, emergency response plans; maintain property files.
- Coordinate with Property Managers and building personnel for tenant move in/move out.
- Contact movers for Certificate of Insurance and provide rules and regulations for after-hours move in/move out.
- Generate tenant “welcome” letter, handbook, and appropriate welcome gift.
- Coordinate with Property Manager for purchase of tenant signage (lobby, suite, and building) in accordance with building specifications.
- Coordinate, organize and set up meetings/calls with employees, agents, insurers, tenants, vendors, etc.
- Follow up on tenant requests.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience.
- Computer Skills:
- PC proficiency to include (to include but is not limited to) Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and the ability to learn company-specific software.
- Ability to adapt to new or changing software programs.
- Familiarity using graphics presentation programs preferred.