Why you want to work here:
This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate who wants to do business analyst work for a fast-growing government contracting company. We placed someone in this role earlier and they just got promoted!
- Stability and long-term growth options
- Great work-life balance; Generous Vacation Time
- Family oriented atmosphere; Great Health Insurance (Health, Vision, and Dental)
- Close-knit team environment
- Established and collaborative ambiance
- Supportive peers and management
Responsibilities for Entry Level Business Analyst:
- Support the research and accounting departments
- Develop multi-year budget spreadsheets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Requirements for Entry Level Business Analyst:
- BS in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Must have experience with SPSS
- Candidate must have strong capability with Excel spreadsheets and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets, such as SPSS.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial.
- Candidates must be comfortable in a team environment and be able to multitask.
About our Company:
We are a medium sized government contractor that's always ranked as a best places to work. You will be able to work with the executive team on a day-to-day basis.
Entry-Level Business Analyst
Falls Church, VA
$55-70K + Benefits