Why You Want to Work Here:
We are a local business that provides customized workplace hygiene solutions for our clients. From small companies to large facilities, our programs promote superior cleanliness and sanitation by enhancing the safety, satisfaction and well-being of employees and patrons. The sky is the limit for our entry-level sales team and we provide you with the training and advice to do extremely well financially and grow with our team.
Duties and Responsibilities of Sales Representative:
- Develop new business by cold calling, warm calling, and prospecting.
- Analyze customer needs, customize plans, then prepare and present proposals.
- Create weekly internal reports and maintain Salesforce.com.
- Visit customers on an as needed basis.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to continually optimize sales strategies.
Requirements for Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years B2B sales experience
- Proven Sales Skills (i.e. prospecting, identifying prospects needs, presenting, handling objections and closing)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce.com, and Sandler Selling System preferred.
- Excellent communication (English) skills, both oral and written.
- Pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Benefits We Offer:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Company Holidays
- Company Car & Gas Card
(or car allowance)
- Excellent Sales Training
- Excellent Sales Support